South Carolina Solar Council is announcing that two energy professionals will be added to its Board of Directors during 2022. These energy professionals join eight others already on the Board to direct solar energy strategic vision.
Added to the Board are:
- Richard Lovegreen of CED Greentech
- Joe Thomas of Duke Energy
Re-elected to the Board are:
- Roxanne Livingston Rich of Gregory Electric Co., Inc.
- Matt Smith of Laurens Electric Cooperative
- Grant Scheffer of SouthCoast Solar
Others serving on the Board in 2022 are: John Anthony Calhoun, Santee Cooper; Jamie Brown, Brown Electric; Nick Safay, Carolina Energy Conservation; Stephen Strickland, Blue Ridge Electric Cooperative; Bruce Wood.